At All-Pro, we’re familiar with pest concerns in Covington thanks to over 15 years of local pest control experience. Whether you need one-time service or recurring treatments, our team remains focused on eliminating pests and keeping them away from your home or business. We’re proud of our reputation for exceptional service and glowing reviews. But most of all, as a family owned and operated business, we’re proud to be trusted by our neighbors to protect their homes. Contact All-Pro today for dependable full-service local pest control.
Moisture Ant Control in Covington, WA
When ants invade, your first instinct isn’t to get closer to them. However, identifying the type of ant infesting your home is the first step to effective ant control. Fortunately, our expert team at All-Pro knows how to treat multiple types of ants, including the lesser-known moisture ant.
How do you know you have moisture ants? Here’s some characteristics to keep in mind. Moisture ants are:
- Often mistaken for carpenter ants, but are much smaller.
- Prefer to nest within damp wood and remain there.
- Wingless and often yellow in color.
- Give off a citronella odor when crushed.
If you’re noticing moisture ants in or around your property, there’s a good chance there’s already severely damaged wood around. These varieties of ants require professional service to eliminate.
At All-Pro, we use updated innovative methods to get rid of moisture ants. We’re also happy to advise you on moisture control measures that keep moisture ants away. Call us for ant control that takes an effective, targeted approach for lasting relief.
Termite Control in Covington, WA
Termites uphold their reputation as the “silent destroyers” of the pest world. These insects work in colonies to break down cellulose, especially in wood, over time. Despite their tiny size, termites cause approximately five billion dollars worth of colossal property damage around the country every year.
If you’re noticing any of these signs of termites, it’s time to call All-Pro for your free quote:
- Fine sawdust piles on the floor, windowsills, or around wood structures.
- Warped wood that gives easily to light pressure from a fingernail or screwdriver.
- Sagging floors or ceilings.
- Discarded termite wings on counters or windowsills.
- Mud tubes trailing around structures or foundations.
The best termite prevention is defending your property from termites to begin with. However, if you’re concerned about the presence of termites you should contact All-Pro right away. Our termite control professionals at All-Pro can:
- Inspect your home or business to determine the presence of termites.
- Use safe pesticide termite treatments for thorough extermination.
- Block potential termite entry points to prevent further infestation.
Don’t wait until the damage is done to get the upper-hand over termites. Get your free termite control quote from All-Pro today!
Rodent Control in Covington, WA
Rodents are a serious pest problem as mice and rats can cause damage to your home and discomfort to your family and guests. They can enter through holes as small as dimes and quarters, then take residence in your walls, attic, and more.
Rodents also multiply quickly, so if you suspect a rodent infestation you should contact experts as soon as possible. Our rodent control treatments at All-Pro target the most common types of rodents in Covington, such as Norway Rats and Roof Rats.
When you contact All-Pro for rodent removal, you can expect:
- Thorough knowledge of rat behavior, diseases, and control.
- Investigation of crawl spaces for rodent damage with photos of what we find.
- Identifying rat hiding places and entry points.
- Highly accurate and effective trap placements.
- Expert advice on making your home less appealing to rats.
- One time or regular treatment options.
- Peace of mind thanks to a rat-free home!
When you let the professionals at All-Pro handle your rodent problem, you can trust in solutions that are efficient, effective, and use the least toxic methods possible. Call us today for your free estimate!